Map Collection and Online Resources: Home
Map Collection Information
The Map Collection is located in James D. Hoskins Library,
Rms. 200 & 219.
Please contact Jeff French, firstname.lastname@example.org for the following questions concerning the map collection and services:
- Locating and checkout of materials
- Student, faculty, and staff use of class space (providing map materials for visiting classes)
- Map reproduction services (scanning and/or printing of public domain maps)
Ongoing construction projects (from fall semester) have forced the Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room to remain closed where the maps reside. Until construction is completed, this prevents the following - Public to browse the collections, tours, and classroom instruction. Construction is supposed to be completed by late February/early March. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
Please contact Greg March, firstname.lastname@example.org, Map & Government Information Librarian for the following assistance:
- Materials order requests (students, faculty, and staff) for university research and teaching
- Map copyright
- Library research assistance and instruction (students, faculty, and staff)
- Donation of cartographic materials
James D. Hoskins Library
1400 Cumberland Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37996