1. Submit your reservation form at least two weeks in advance.
2. Limit your session to no more than 30 students.
3. Be as detailed as possible about what you want in your session.
4. Plan a research assignment in conjunction with your visit.
5. Encourage your students to plan for their research and bring jump drives to save files. While laptops will be provided, students will be unable to print.
6. Supervise your students.
What can your class get out of a UT Libraries session?
Hands-On Database Searching
University Life and Campus
Information Literacy and Citations
Access Print Collection