Government Information: Federal, State & Local: Gateways/Agencies/Branches
Executive Branch - President, Vice President, and Cabinet
Legislative Branch - Congress, Senate, and House of Representatives
Congressional Directory (In Library) JK1011: 1829-
Govinfo (Online) - govinfo provides free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
Provides access to legislative information from the 93rd Congress to the present.
Judicial Branch - Supreme Court and Other Federal Courts
The White House - source for current information about the President's activities and programs, including press briefings and the latest presidential proclamations and directives.
- GPO Access - Portal to all the online publications archived by the Government Printing Office. It includes all major Congressional publications, and selected material from the Executive and Judicial branches.
- Govinfo - provides free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
- USA.gov - Official portal to U.S. government information, organized by topic.
- American FactFinder - Gateway to data from the decennial and economic censuses.
- Data.gov "The purpose of Data.gov is to increase public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government."
- Science.gov - A gateway to science information from U.S. Government agencies.
- Congress.gov - Provides access to legislative information from the 93rd Congress to the present.