Government Information: Federal, State & Local: Gateways/Agencies/Branches
Executive Branch - President, Vice President, and Cabinet
Legislative Branch - Congress, Senate, and House of Representatives
Congressional Directory (In Library) JK1011: 1829-
FDsys Congressional Directories (GPO) - FDsys contains directories for the 104th (1995-96) Congress forward, as well all Interim editions (online-only revisions) for the 105th Congress forward. Documents are available as ASCII text and Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
Provides access to legislative information from the 93rd Congress to the present.
Judicial Branch - Supreme Court and Other Federal Courts
The White House - source for current information about the President's activities and programs, including press briefings and the latest presidential proclamations and directives.
- GPO Access - Portal to all the online publications archived by the Government Printing Office. It includes all major Congressional publications, and selected material from the Executive and Judicial branches.
- FDsys - GPO's digital content system.
- USA.gov - Official portal to U.S. government information, organized by topic.
- American FactFinder - Gateway to data from the decennial and economic censuses.
- Data.gov "The purpose of Data.gov is to increase public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government."
- Science.gov - A gateway to science information from U.S. Government agencies.
- Congress.gov - Provides access to legislative information from the 93rd Congress to the present.