Government Information: Federal, State & Local: Research Databases
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP) U.S. GPO July 1976 -
This search and retrieval service to U.S. government publications includes
bibliographic citations for documents received and cataloged by the Government
Printing Office (GPO).
- Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications, 1895-1976
Index of historical U.lS. federal government publications distributed by the Government Printing Office
- FDsys -Federal Digital System (GPO)
A content management system for digital government information from all three
branches of the U.S. Government. Browse all collections.
- FDsys - GPO's new digital content sytem.
- USA.gov - Official portal to U.S. government information, organized by topic.
- American FactFinder - Gateway to data from the decennial and economic censuses.
"The purpose of Data.gov is to increase public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government."
A gateway to science information from U.S. Government agencies.
Provides access to legislative information from the 93rd Congress to the present.