UT Extension and AgResearch Staff Services: Home
Library Resources for UT Extension and AgResearch Staff
This website has been especially designed for the faculty and staff of UT Extension Service. These links will further explain the services of the University Libraries. We look forward to helping you serve the people of Tennessee.
We provide specialized research and library support for UT employees. We offer consultations virtually or face-to-face, instant messaging and email support, as well as distance and in-person workshops. Our areas of specialty include research databases, finding library materials, locating sources that are difficult to find, and using social media for extension. Contact us!
Questions? Contact Pendergrass!
Assistance is available:
- In person: Ask for assistance at the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library.
- By phone: (865) 974-7338 for telephone reference service at the Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library. You can also text us at (865) 320-9885.
- Via the Libraries' Web site: You can use our chat service, located at the top of the webpage, to talk to someone from the Libraries.
- You can e-mail the Pendergrass staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an appointment for in-depth research consultation: subject librarian listings.