Animal alternatives searching: Support
Audience: Principal Investigators, IACUC members, and IACUC support personnel
Pendergrass Library UT Knoxville
IACUC form Section D: Searching for animal alternatives
I need help with [click the blue link to learn more]
- Do-it-yourself searching for alternatives
- Librarian-assisted searching for alternatives
- Refinements-- "reduce animal pain, produce cleaner data"
- Teaching protocols -- "assure most appropriate IACUC review"
- Wildlife protocol--assessing costs and benefits of field studies
- ARRIVE Guidelines -- using ARRIVE checklist improves quality of animal studies
- SYRCLE -- Structured overviews to improve translational value