Skip to content
What do we do?
Access to evidence and other services
- PROVIDE ACCESS 6 MONTHS POST-GRADUATION: UT Knoxville graduates have access to e-journals and databases for 6 months post-graduation. Licensing restrictions prevent us from providing UT Knoxville graduates access after 6 months.
- ACCESS TO ARTICLES: Access to Articles Tab
- ADVOCATE FOR OPEN SCIENCE: 94% of veterinary professionals don't have access to the literature. UTK Librarians are advocates for publishing models that remove access barriers currently in place to veterinarians and staff. Please do your part: partner with us to actively advocate for open science through veterinary professional associations and funders.
- EXPERT SEARCH ASSISTANCE: we will help you find evidence in library subscription databases to support clinical decision making, continuing education, business decisions, speaking or writing projects, etc.
- See TABS for other services
Help is available please reach out
Practice Journal Clubs: how-to booklet April 2017
inFOCUS " .. keep up to date with new and changing evidence.”
Submit a Clinical Query (free)