Information for Faculty
Don't have time to visit the library? Let us deliver!
- Library Express
Have print materials delivered to your department.
- Scan on Demand
Have articles and book chapters delivered via e-mail.
Don't have what you need?
Ask Interlibrary Services to borrow materials from another library.
Suggest a Purchase to add to our collection.
Your Subject Librarian
The subject librarian for your academic department or program is your first point of contact for research and teaching support. Your librarian can provide
- Help finding relevant information and strategies for staying current in your field.
- Assistance with citation management software, GIS projects, data management, and digital humanities tools.
- Customized classroom instruction, tutorials, and research guides for your students.
- Advice on publishing venues, author rights, and scholarly metrics.
Library Spaces for Faculty Use
- Last Updated: Jul 13, 2017 9:46 AM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/faculty
- Print Page