Skip to content
Access to evidence post-graduation
- Veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and veterinary practice staff in the state of Tennessee
- Veterinary alumni of UT College of Veterinary Medicine
What do we do?
- UTK Graduates have access to ejournals and database 6 months post-graduation. Licensing restrictions prevent us from providing UTK Graduates access to our e-journals and databases after the 6 month post-graduation period is up. However, we (UTK Librarians/UTK Libraries) are advocating for new pubilshing models that will bring down the access barriers currently in place to veterinarians and staff. We hope that veterinarians will partner with us to actively advocate for open access publishing through their professional associations (AAHA, AVMA, state organizations etc.) and funders (MAF, Winn, etc.).
- Database Search assistance (CAB ABSTRACTS for example)- we will help you find evidence in databases to support your practice or continuing education.
- Articles: see Copies of Articles Tab
SUBSCRIBE TO INFOCUS FROM RCVS
Subscribe to inFOCUS from RCVS
“We hope that this will become the go-to resource for time-pressed veterinary professionals to keep up to date with new and changing evidence.”