Information for Graduate Students
Register now for an Introduction to EndNote workshop
- Thursday, February 1, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm., Hodges Library, Room 127
- Friday, February 9, 3:30-5:00 pm, Hodges Library, Room 127
Register by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which date you plan to attend.
For more information about EndNote, visit our research guide.
Your Library Liaison
The subject librarian for your academic department or program is your first point of contact for research and teaching support. Your librarian can provide
- Help finding relevant information and strategies for staying current in your field.
- Assistance with citation management software, GIS projects, data management, and digital humanities tools.
- Customized classroom instruction, tutorials, and research guides for your students.
- Advice on publishing venues, author rights, and scholarly metrics.
Learn about the variety of ways to access our online resources from off-campus.
Don't have time to visit the library? Let us deliver!
- Library Express
Have print materials delivered to your department.
- Scan on Demand
Have articles and book chapters delivered via e-mail.
- Information for Distance Students
Don't have what you need?
Ask Interlibrary Services to borrow materials from another library.
- Last Updated: Jan 19, 2018 3:36 PM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/graduate
- Print Page