- University Libraries
- Research Guides
- Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
- Veterinary Medicine
- Advisory: Get the PDF Tools
Tools to get the PDF
Don't use SCI-HUB.
SCI-HUB is not the solution to access to full-text.
SCI-HUB is a symptom that the scholarly communication system does not serve scholars or readers: it is not affordable, not equitable, and not innovative.
- stop signing away copyright and
- archiving openly upon acceptance in the UTK Digital Archive TRACE (https://trace.tennessee.edu/) if publishing in a paywall journal, and
- academic-led policies that support scholars and the engagement mission of their institutions.
Web of Science, Endnote, other Clarivate services
feature the Kopernio plugin,
prompting users to install Kopernio to get the PDF.
Before installing Kopernio consider:
- Kopernio may pull the PDF from sources that do not comply with copyright
- Kopernio requests users’ UTK NetID and Password
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice (865) 974-7338
- Text (865) 320-9885
Who to ask and when they work:
9 to 4 M-F @Pendergrass
email evenings and weekends
10-4 Sun | 2-10 Mon-Thurs
How-to and Help https://www.lib.utk.edu/askusnow
- Last Updated: Apr 16, 2019 8:49 PM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/Veterinarymedicinestudentsguide
- Print Page