1. To get to BrowZine, click the E-journals link on the libraries’ homepage, just below OneSearch.
2. Once you choose UTK as your school library, you will be prompted to sign in with your Net ID and password.
3. After logging in, browse journals by subject or search by journal name.
4. Once you click on a subject, you may browse 'All Journals' available under that subject or refine your search with another category. In this screenshot, 'Biological Sciences' was the subject selected, and the search was further specified to 'Food Science'.
5. Once you click on the journal you want, you will be able to browse for articles within that issue and previous issues
(Note: You may not be able to find older issues of many journals, even if we have online access to them; journals are only available in BrowZine from 2005.)