How to access the Glass Dog, Glass Horse, and Glass Horse distal limb using apps.utk.edu
iCanineUTK iColicUTK iDistalUTK
See below for more anatomy learning resources please.
To use the Glass Dog, Glass Horse, and Glass Horse distal limb anatomy software,
you must use a computer with Citrix Receiver installed on it. OIT Lab and Library computers
already have it installed. If you need help installing Citrix Receiver on your computer,
then visit How to Use Apps@UT for detailed instructions.
With Citrix Receiver installed:
- Go to apps.utk.edu
- Login with your NetID and password
- Select the [AgVet] folder
- Select [iCanineUTK], [iColicUTK], or [iDIstalUTK]
- Enter site password utkvetmed, then click the [Validate] button
- When finished, click the [QUIT] button so another student can have access.
There are 5 simultaneous seats for Glass Dog, 10 for Distal Limb, and 26 for Glass Horse.
*If you encounter difficulty at any point, then you can contact the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900.
More anatomy resources, mostly in 3D:
- Limb anatomy of horses and cattle from IA State: Dr. Alexander zur Linden
- IVALALearn free in VIN. Review here by Caleb Frankel of VMD Technology: IVALALearn
- Colorado State Virtual Equine Anatomy
- Penn "Cross Sectional Anatomy and Imaging for veterinary students
- Online Veterinary Anatomy Museum -- Horse
- Cornell: Images from Rooney's guide to the dissection of the horse
Vet Apps Recommended by Penn and MN Vet Libraries: There is some overlap between these two lists.
- Last Updated: Nov 15, 2018 12:20 PM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page