Guides to services and collections for students, staff and faculty in the College of Veterinary Medicine
PeerJ: publishing in Bioscience and Computer Science--Pendergrass Library Publishing Plan pays the APC
- Pendergrass Library Institutional Plan
- More about PeerJ
- About the Pendergrass Institutional Plan with PeerJ
- Say Yes to PeerJ!
- Click here to apply for funding from the Institutional Arrangement.
- Contact Ann Viera: annviera at utk dot edu (865-974-7338) with questions.
- Submitting a manuscript to PeerJ is simple. Start by reading "How it Works"
- PeerJ is open, ethical, and adhering to discipline specific best practices with a business model that fully supports the land-grant mission to discover new knowledge and share it with the people of Tennessee and beyond.
- We at Pendergrass Library believe in the PeerJ business model. So do 148-- and counting-- institutions funding PeerJ publishing plans.
- PeerJ is affordable AND innovative. As of 3/6/2017, Pendergrass Library pays the Article Processing Charge (APC) for articles accepted for publication by PeerJ Bioscience (APC $995) or PeerJ Computer Science (APC $795).
- The PeerJ policies and procedures page is here: https://peerj.com/about/policies-and-procedures/
Ann Viera (Pendergrass Library) and Peter Fernandez (ex Pendergrass Library, now at Hodges Library) are co-founders of the Pendergrass Library PeerJ publishing plan.
- Last Updated: Oct 17, 2017 9:49 AM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page