Find Veterinary Information
Ready to use Drug information for clients is available from:
1/ Papich: http://www.papichdrugformulary.com/
2/ Plumb's: 450 Pet Owner Medication Guides available
Plumb's Veterinary Drugs: four access options
3) Faculty and Staff: APP available at 50% off list price with code pvdtn:
- Brief Media provides a discounted access to the Plumb's Veterinary Drugs app for UT faculty and staff.
- The annual $84.95 subscription fee will be reduced to $42.47. USE the pvdtn code.
- The app can be downloaded through Google Play or the App store.
- Sign up online to get access to the app subscription: (https://www.plumbsveterinarydrugs.com/#!/subscribe).
4) Anyone with access to VIN.COM: Plumb's is in VIN, but...
- the version of Plumb's in VIN is NOT the latest edition.
- After June 2019, Plumb's will NOT be available in VIN.
- Students, residents, interns, and faculty have free access to VIN with registration using this link.
More from Plumb's:
The EBVM Toolkit is designed to help busy veterinarians answer a clinical question with the best available evidence. Use TtheToolkit in school and in veterinary practice to meet AVMA Clinical Competency 9, Evidence-based practice
Learn: EBVM Learning
Enhancing Clinical Decision Making, JAVMA series
- Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 1:29 PM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page