Help with access: see below or AskUs! firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-7338
Find Veterinary Information
Plumb's Veterinary Drugs: four access options
3) Faculty and Staff: APP available at 50% off list price with code pvdtn:
- Brief Media provides a discounted access to the Plumb's Veterinary Drugs app for UT faculty and staff.
- The annual $84.95 subscription fee will be reduced to $42.47. USE the pvdtn code.
- The app can be downloaded through Google Play or the App store.
- Sign up online to get access to the app subscription: (https://www.plumbsveterinarydrugs.com/#!/subscribe).
4) Anyone with access to VIN.COM: Plumb's is in VIN, but...
- the version of Plumb's in VIN is NOT the latest edition.
- After June 2019, Plumb's will NOT be available in VIN.
- Students, residents, interns, and faculty have free access to VIN with registration using this link.
More from Plumb's:
The EBVM Toolkit is designed to help busy veterinarians answer a clinical question with the best available evidence. Use TtheToolkit in school and in veterinary practice to meet AVMA Clinical Competency 9, Evidence-based practice
Learn: EBVM Learning
Enhancing Clinical Decision Making, JAVMA series
- Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017 11:55 AM
- URL: https://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page