Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
I advocate for openness and equity in all forms of scholarly publishing, from journal articles and monographs to textbooks. I provide expertise in:
- scholarly publishing, including open access;
- UT's Open Publishing Support Fund, UT Libraries' participation in PeerJ and PLOS open publishing programs, other open access discounts, and TOME funding for open monograph publishing;
- VOL Journals, UT's open access journal publishing partnership;
- TRACE, UT's open repository;
- copyright and licensing;
- authorship, text-recycling, and publication ethics;
- research impact metrics, including alternative metrics;
- graduate student publishing support; and
- open educational resources.