It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As UT's Scholarly Communication librarian, I advocate for openness, fairness, and innovation in all forms of scholarly publishing, from journal articles and monographs to data visualizations and websites.
I provide consultations and expertise in:
- Complying with funder requirements, such as public access policies.
- Understanding copyright as an author, creator, researcher, and/or instructor.
- Assessing the impact of research and creative works, including citation analysis and use of alternative metrics.
- The development, management, and dissemination of research and creative works, e.g., establishing and hosting new journals, publishing in open access publications, and preserving and archiving research and creative outputs.
- Author rights and editorial support, ranging from evaluating journal reputations to understanding publication agreements.