- Access content through the Library Website. This ensures that you are authenticated as a UTK user.
- Try using a different browser. Some platforms respond better on either Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Clear your browser's cache. You can do this under your browser's settings. Sometimes our browsers need a refresh!
- Make sure Adobe Flash Player is enabled. Some library resource content uses the Adobe Flash platform.
- Be careful how you bookmark. If you bookmark a database or journal, be sure to use the links given on the Libraries' web site and not the URL in the browser's address bar.