An archival research resource containing the essential primary sources for studying the history of the film and entertainment industries, from the era of vaudeville and silent movies through to the 21st century. The core US and UK trade magazines covering film, music, broadcasting and theater are included, together with film fan magazines and music press titles.
UTK Library has subscribed to Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive collections :
-Collection I: Music, Radio and the Stage (1880-2000)
-Collection II: Cinema, Film and Television (1905-2000).
For more information see ProQuest Libguide for Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive
Trial runs November 1, 2019 - February 1, 2020.
Publishes 20 journals in digital, finance, marketing, management, and real estate/property. Send feedback to Judy Li.
• Applied Marketing Analytics
• Journal of Brand Strategy
• Journal of Cultural Marketing Strategy
• Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing
• Journal of Data Protection & Privacy
• Journal of Digital Media Management
• Journal of Education Advancement & Marketing
• Journal of Airport Management;
• Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning
• Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Procurement
• Management in Healthcare
• Corporate Real Estate Journal
• Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation
• Journal of Urban Regeneration & Renewal
• Journal of Digital Banking
• Cyber Security Journal
• Journal of Financial Compliance
• Journal of Payments Strategy & Systems
• Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Journal of Securities Operations & Custody
Psychotherapy.net is a streaming subscription service that offers anywhere anytime access to training in the fields of Psychotherapy, Counseling, and Social Work. Consisting of a library of over 300 training videos featuring the leading practitioners in the field,Psychotherapy.net also includes articles and interviews, as well as, blogs and even cartoons.
When creating a clip of a video, any clip created can be viewed by any user.