In May: preparation for construction crews and upgrades to electrical and wireless network
- Pendergrass staff crash out of front area right after finals, are camped out in the stacks for the duration of the project.
- Furniture and equipment sent to surplus or other departments. Samantha's plans were wonderful to see in action as the stuff went out the door to new homes.
- Old dividing wall circa 1979 demolished. See Above.
- Furniture and equipment to be retained stored in group study rooms or stacks.
- Plug-and-play large display screens installed in all group study rooms (not shown in photos) to better facilitate group work
- Wireless network infrastructure upgraded -- wireless is now faster
- Electrical Outlets installed in walls, upgrading Pendergrass 1979 electrical wiring and bringing it up to code--more places to charge devices
- Small enclosed area is the kitchen / break area / 3-D printing tank--walls installed and roughed out
- Other shots of equipment and offices moved to stacks area during renovation--our Summer service location is 243 Brehm, phone 865-974-7338