Skip to main content

Audience: UTK Veterinary College

Lists of books for courses years 1-4, + other teaching and research support


Prepare for an Internship/Externship or Residency

EMS Driving Licence Tutorial: Make the most of an externship: take the EMS Driving License. (Externships are called Extra-Mural Studies in the UK.)

Traveling to an internship/externship?  See the CDC Traveler's Health Website

Books: (human medicine focus)

Don't pay for access OR spend a lot of time trying to get access, AskUs!

Jeanine Williamson  |   Veterinary Librarian (interim)

Jeffrey Hines         |  |  Evening Supervisor

Primary contacts for veterinary medicine @ Pendergrass Library



Was this guide helpful?
Yes: 0 votes (0%)
No: 0 votes (0%)
Don't know: 0 votes (0%)
See UT Libraries FAQ pages for more help: 0 votes (0%)
Total Votes: 0