How to access the Glass Dog, Glass Horse, and Glass Horse distal limb using apps.utk.edu
iCanineUTK iColicUTK iDistalUTK
To use the Glass Dog, Glass Horse, and Glass Horse distal limb anatomy software,
you must use a computer with Citrix Receiver installed on it. OIT Lab and Library computers
already have it installed. If you need help installing Citrix Receiver on your computer,
then visit How to Use Apps@UT for detailed instructions.
With Citrix Receiver installed:
- Go to apps.utk.edu
- Login with your NetID and password
- Select the [AgVet] folder
- Select [iCanineUTK], [iColicUTK], or [iDIstalUTK]
- Enter site password utkvetmed, then click the [Validate] button
- When finished, click the [QUIT] button so another student can have access.
There are 5 simultaneous seats for Glass Dog, 10 for Distal Limb, and 26 for Glass Horse.
*If you encounter difficulty at any point, then you can contact the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900.
Vet Apps Recommended by Penn and MN Vet Libraries: There is some overlap between these two lists.
- Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 11:27 AM
- URL: http://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page