SOME KEYS AVAILABLE IN THE UT LIBRARIES
Please search the online catalog for additional titles
Plants and Trees
- Manual of Vascular Plants of Northeastern United States and Adjacent Canada.
Holdings: QK117.G49 Hodges stacks and Reference; AgVet Lib stacks
- Manual of the Vascular Flora of the Carolinas.
Holdings: QK178.R32 Hodges stacks
- Muenscher's Key to Woody Plants: An Expanded Guide to Native and Cultivated Species.
Holdings: QK115.C69 2001 Hodges stacks; AgVet Lib stacks
- North American Trees: Exclusive of Mexico and Tropical Florida.
Holdings: QK481.P68 1976 Hodges stacks, AgVet stacks
- A manual of mammalogy, with keys to families of the world.
Holdings: QL703.D42 AgVet Lib stacks
- Illustrated key to skulls of genera of North American land mammals.
Holdings: QL739.J66 1992 Hodges stacks; AgVet Lib Reference
- How to know the freshwater fishes. Keys to the families of fresh water fish found in the United States.
Holdings: QL627.E4 Hodges stacks; AgVet Lib stacks
- Fishes of the World: A key to families and a checklist. Lindberg G. U. List of keys enabling the researcher to identify down to the family level.
Holdings: QL618.L5513 Hodges stacks
- Key to Parasitic Nematodes. Skriabin. 4 volumes.
Holdings: QL391.N4S533 AgVet Lib stacks
- Classification of Insects: Keys to the Living and Extinct Families of Insects and to the Living Families of Other Terrestrial Arthropods. Brues, Melander and Carpenter, in Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology volume 108.
Holdings: QL1.H3 Storage
- American Insects; a handbook of the insects of America North of Mexico.
Holdings: QL 474.A76 Hodges Reference and stacks; AgVet Lib Reference and stacks
- The Beetles of the United States: a manual for identification.
Holdings: QL583.A7 Hodges stacks, AgVet Lib stacks
- Identification and geographical distribution of the mosquitoes of North America, north of Mexico.
Holdings: QL536.D34 AgVet Lib stacks
Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Librarian
A113 Veterinary Medical Center
Knoxville, TN 37996-4541