1. Mendeley -- Get started by creating a free Mendeley Web account.
2. Download the Mendeley Desktop -- Use the Mendeley Desktop to build and organize your collection of references and documents. Drag & drop PDF files into the Desktop to instantly create references. Add highlights and sticky notes inside your PDFs as you read them, and privately share them with colleagues.
3. Install the Mendeley Web Importer -- Install the Web Importer into your favorite web browser to import references and documents from a wide range of academic databases.
4. Install the Mendeley MS Word Plugin-- Installing the Microsoft Word plugin will allow you to insert citations and bibliographies into your Microsoft Word document.
What is Mendeley?
Mendeley is a reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
- Automatically generate bibliographies
- Collaborate easily with other researchers online
- Easily import papers from other research software
- Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
- Access your papers from anywhere online
Create your free Mendeley account at www.mendeley.com