- Report on the State of America's Libraries, 2013. ALA.
- Intersections of Scholarly Communication and Information Literacy. Creating Strategic Collaborations for a Changing Academic Environment. ACRL.
- Social Metadata for Libraries, Archives and Museums, Part 3: Recommendations and Readings. Karen Smith-Yoshimura OCLC Research and Rose Holley National Library of Australia. March 2012.
- How College Students Manage Technology While in the Library during Crunch Time. Alison J. Head and Michael B. Eisenberg, Project Information Literacy Research Report, University of Washington's Information School, October 12, 2011.
- The LJ Index of Public Library Service 2012.
- A Bibliographic Framework for the Digital Age - Library of Congress, October 31, 2011.
- OCLC Research Reports.
- Lib-Value Value, Outcomes, and Return on Investment of Academic Libraries.
146B Research Services