Biology Databases thru Web of Knowledge
Search several top biological sciences databases simultaneously: Biological Abstracts, CABI, Zoological Record, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, and Web of Science. Each database may be searched individually also.
Web of Science 1900+
Covers more than 6,000 of the top science journals. Web of Science allows you to link to articles that have cited a given paper after its publication.
Quick Reference Card>>
The primary database for searching the chemical literature. Registration is required. You will need use your utk.edu e-mail address to create your SciFinder username and password. Visit SciFinder Help to learn more.
For a list of all biology related databases>>
New Articles by UT Biology Faculty
New Biology Books at UT
Your Biology Librarian
Donna Braquet can help you with:
- Class assignments, projects, and papers
- Database searching, Catalog searching, and tracking down needed information & scholarly sources
- Purchase of biology books, journals, DVDs, electronic resources
- Questions or concerns about library services and policies
- Class Instruction (library services/resources to database searching)
- One-on-one, group appointments, and workshops at your request