Books in the UT Libraries are shelved by the Library of Congress call number classification scheme, which is an alpha-numeric system that groups books on the same subject together. You can search for a specific book through One Search from the library home page, or you can browse the stacks in a particular call number range.
Below are call number ranges for subjects within the Communication Studies discipline.
- P87-96: Communication, Mass Media
- P94.7: Interpersonal Communication
- P95-95.6: Oral communication, Speech
- P99-99.4: Semiotics. Signs, and symbols
- P99.5-99.6: Nonverbal communication
- P301-301.5: Style, Composition, Rhetoric
- P302-302.87: Discourse analysis
- PN4001-4355: Oratory, Elocution, etc.
- HD58.7-58.95: Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness, Corporate culture Business or Organizational Communication