Find Veterinary Information
Ways to access Plumb's Veterinary Drugs Database and App
1) The 4 min. video above shows how use UT NETID and Password to use the Plumb's veterinary drug database.
- It CAN be read on a phone, but it lacks the functionality of the App. See video for details.
3) APP for mobile devices for UT CVM staff and faculty: requires annual subscription at 50% off list price w/code
- Brief Media provides a discounted access to the Plumb's Veterinary Drugs app for UT faculty and staff.
- The annual $84.95 subscription fee will be reduced to $42.47. USE the pvdtn code.
- The app can be downloaded through Google Play or the App store.
- Sign up online to get access to the app subscription: (https://www.plumbsveterinarydrugs.com/#!/subscribe).
3) Plumb's access is included in VIN at VIN.COM.
The EBVM Toolkit is designed to help busy veterinarians answer a clinical question with the best available evidence. Use TtheToolkit in school and in veterinary practice to meet AVMA Clinical Competency 9, Evidence-based practice
Learn: EBVM Learning
Enhancing Clinical Decision Making, JAVMA series
- Last Updated: Dec 2, 2016 3:50 PM
- URL: http://libguides.utk.edu/veterinaryinformation
- Print Page